Monday, January 5, 2009

25 Most Racist Advertisments and Commercials

Over at Ad Savvy they have a collection of some of the Most Racist Ads and Commercials from the past 50 to 60 years. Some of them are almosy quaint in their "oh, we-really-didn't-know-any-better-back then-ness".

Some are just plain "Diihhuuuude, WTF!!!, are you just plain ignorant or did you really think you could get away with that shit??"

Case in Point:


And again after watching a few of them, sometimes if you're unfortunate enough to be like me, you'll find yourself putting your hand over your mouth and thinking "I shouldn't be laughing! I shouldn't be laughing! Oh sure, I can hide behind a thin veil of Post Modern Irony but yes again, it is still racist,..... and I am still laughing"






Check em all out here

No comments:

Post a Comment